Sunday, May 13, 2007

staying at home this time

three weeks of exams! this is killin me.. slowly.. so cruel.. and after this 3 weeks of exams s a very cruel holiday.. i cant go to kl.. yes i'm tellin somebody tht i cant go to kl.. so stop tempting me with the lets-go-watch-movie-TOGETHER.. of course i wanna go to kl. but my mom said that it should be a holiday and we should reeeelaaaaxxx... weird way of relaxing though this time.. usually we realx by shopping and rushing in to the cinema.. buying the pop corns and stuff. this time.. is staying home and relax. with nothing else to do but study.. lock in a place with nothing else to do.. my oh my.. ths 'relaxing' for me..

P.S. halo! i know who you are tokin about.. dun need to cough.. burp! burp! go get your driving liscence when ya free..


wei`

and i am updating in bout. mayb once a week aint i

0 comments: