Thursday, February 26, 2009

like that kind of day

feel like strangling sth now. or slapping someone. (haha shuwei will kena tomoro.)
and someone's gonna kill me for that. lol
sigh
feeling numb, void. just realized i've not been talking to You like i used to. have not been telling You everything.
i'll tell You now,
felt terrible when i lost the ticket. was searching high and low for it
then
i found it today!!! yes i was happy.
just for a few secs before i got to know that i couldve been there that day
that couldve been feeling has been nagging me.. GAH!
frustrated that i cannot do anything alreadyyyy..
but i guess il just have to be grateful i found the ticket.
thanks anyway i know im acting like some kid. gosh like KEN HU!!!
haha nah he's not even like that anymore.

grow uP!

went to celebrate xiu wei's bday that day. u can get the pics at www.peichee.blogspot.com.
lazy to post all of it up when they are about the same.
but i like this one:

tada!

oh and went to ou before valentines dat with the yap sisters. nah heres a pic of them playing HOUSE OF THE DEAD. LOL ern ying was helping her "reload" haha


and this is a vid of the elder one doing some "CHUNTED" dance moves. HAHA


NOW SEE THIS AND COMPARE. LOL

and finally, some funny pics to brighten up everyone's day. well, they did make my day.
my ming xiiii


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sanctus real, whatever you're doing

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender...

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly

0 comments: