Sunday, October 5, 2008

ccFU and the birthday party

DR ccFU left for moscow.. TT

took this while waiting for guo chin at cineleisure....

klia. i took lotsof videos! haha. sent them all to changfu.
we miss you ccFU!!!!! TT


then on sat we went to 1st aunt hse for her husbands bday party!

the prawns.. don't be fooled.. most of them were just prawn heads! haha. pei yee said they had quanitity and no quality! haha tou gong jian liao

my uncle with my nieces and nephew! i really like the girl with ponytails! haha shes sooo cute.

4 cousins with 4 different colours! bobo in pink. shuwei in black and me in some weird mixture of blue and green and that sickly pale foot belongs to... KIRLY! haha she has ghost feet. and she painted her toenails white <--- i think.

then my nephew raymond who is 1 yr older drove kirly and my other nephew steven to desa park city! hahaha it was beautiful at night. but i didn't bring my camera with meee... >.<" sigh.. had to use my stupid phone cam.
i wanted to sit on the swings and stuff. u can practically SLEEP on the swing weh.. coz its a big and round thing. and all fun and "IN" playground rides.. how i wished i stayed a kid and never grew up! haha. last time our swing can only fit one person!!!!!! and how we ALWAYS fought to get a turn on the swing. TT now 3-4 kids can all sit in one swing. how fun!

0 comments: