Tuesday, September 9, 2008

was relaxing infront of the computer.. drinking my apple juice and thinking : ah, life is good.. for now.

was trying to break stupid yuan han's 36k high score in word challenge.
hmph. of course u got it.. U ONLY HAVE LIKE WHAt.. 38 FRIENDS?? -.-" haha im just jealous. VERY VERY JEALOUS of your highscore lah.

i have to get over myself and move on to another game!!! MOVE ON WOMAN!!

then shuwei comes online and tells me she just woke up at 7 sth. and she said at 3 pm: i just wana sleep, for awhile. yea right.

and then she tells me about our math test tomorrow. TOMORROW!!!!!!!... i forgot.. again.
ish. and she said:" heh i knew that would happen."

I HAVE A TEST TOMORROWWWWWWWW.. there goes my ah-what-a-nice-nothing-to-do-evening. there goes all the joy in my heart too.. TT

tata for now.

0 comments: