Friday, June 15, 2007

the hotel

haha according to alvin, that's where i stay for now.
thank GOD for wonderful roommates!

i love my roommates! 4 form 1 kids- ( barbie doll, ah fong(ying hua jie), big tree, and the loudest of them all- double E) 1 form 2 girl ( xiao suan-small onion) and 1 form 4 girl (ah bing). my fren whos also form 5 is the room leader ( ah boon). all under the roof of room no 314. my bed is no 3.

my fren was out the first day. so double E, big tree and barbie doll showed me around. was shy at first.. coz i dunno any of them cept for my fren. so when i wanted to bathe, i got ready all the usual stuff and my towel when they asked me one question: WHERE IS UR PAIL??? how are u going to bathe without a pail?

and i was like: why do i need a pail? i just need my clothes and a towel.
or so it seemed.

instead of ppl lining up in the bathroom, the pails actually stand in line for their owners until they return. so if u do not have a pail, there is a slight chance that u will get to bathe in like an hour or two if you choose the wrong time on the wrong day.

its like this: u take ur pail in the bathroom to "line up". then u can go away n wait unless ur the first 1 or 2. after that, u have to keep coming back to the bathroom to ask the person whos bathing whether she is calling for any "buckets" or "pails" after she bathes. if not, u can tell her to call for your "pail"and she will inform u to bathe after she bathes. just tell her your room number and ur bed number. sounds simple right? i had to go through 3 ppl before fully understanding the whole system. so if u have a pail, u actually have a right to bathe first when u get to the bathroom.

all the trouble just to bathe!!
my roommates asked someone to call for my "bucket" when she finished bathing. phew.. at least i get to bathe.

then later when the study bell rang i got my books and headed for class. my roommates.. those form 1 ppl- double E and barbie doll told me to come back before ten unless i want to spend my first night in the bathroom. TT. first day ade kena ppl bully. hmph. the smelliest place can sometimes be the nicest smelling place!! n i quote: the most dangerous place and sometimes be the safest place.

i've been made leader for one group in CF! scary tho. coz i have err.. zero confidence in myself. anyway whether i like it or not, my group will be incharge of songleading n prayer next week. n how do u pray in CHINESE???
after CF, i took barbie doll, small onion and big tree to suwei's house for hot water bath!! nyahah they relli enjoyed it. then belanjaed them soya bean water. wah syook wei! had a fun time together swinging on the swings in the park nearby. we bought bread too! one long loaf of the long long bread. i forgot whats it called again. cz i had some nice err... gravy or something that my aunt made. n with the bread, it was zes manifique!

oh ya. i made frens with another christian in school!! stays on the fifth floor and apparently is cousin to one of my close friend. haha

the funniest part of the day belongs to alvin at my aunts hse: eh maa.. why wenly zhe stay in the hotel wan??

ahahahha.

0 comments: