Thursday, April 19, 2007

the railway

last minute tuition. always not good man..
had to take pics for some moral project before going so my friends went ahead first.
i didnt know how to go to villa angsana from my school... turns out u take the shortcut , which is ON the railway tracks

yerrrrr so scary weh. what if suddenly some train comes then i got nowhere to run!! or what if got muggers?? i have nothing to give them .. only my handphone and 2Ringgit.
then suddenly out of nowhere two school children appeared! haha nola not ghost. just that they were too far away in the beginning.
walau i fai fai hop along the tracks ,(cuz cannot run got lubang in between). then i slowed down behind them. good thing i was wearing some camp shirt.. so mensiasuikan leh if they see me in my uniform.. then they will know my age. pHEW .. thank God for protection :D and protection against hal yang memalufyingkan.

wahahaha shuwei
got pizza hut and guardian?????????
got delivery boy ade anot?? haha.


this post belongs to wenly.

0 comments: