Friday, April 27, 2007

the hard way

yerr LRT ate my money!!

went to klcc today to get my philharmonic tickets for some mozart thing...
http://www.malaysianphilharmonic.com/index.php
went there by monorail then had a 10 min walk to KLCC..

yerr should have walked back to take the monorail to times square then take a bus back..
instead i took the lrt in klcc, switched to star at masjid jamek and THEN took ANOTHER lrt to maluri then a bus back. even though the bus ride was free ( the conductor didnt ask anyone for money!!) but it cost me a whopping rm 5.. it should have been about rm 1 something INCLUDING the bus fare.. ish.
stupid lrt. and i wasted 20 mins finding that ulu lrt station. hide it so inside for wahhht? then waited another 10 mins for that lrt. wasted so much of my time..
to the two lrt stations: i got alot of appointments wan weh!!!!

and to the information counter lady: EH woman! u were assigned there for a reason u kno.. to show people not just any way but the RIGHT way...
the lrt was located on the right hand side of a T junction, she told me to walk straight.. ello! where u want me to walk to?? the wall ar.. then i asked her LEFT izit.. she nodded her head, yes yes..
5 minutes later i found myself in some tunnel to some bus station above... ish..

then today i pokaied in class.. fell backwards.. forget about the embarassment, i scratched my palm..iT still HURTs!! landed on my butt and hand.. now i think i have a lopsided butt. FLATTENED AND SENGET!!
don't ask me how i fell coz i dunno.. one minute i was walking, the next i was on my butt with a scratched palm. sigh..
shall go massage my poor butt now. hehe meb il get kirly to do it..

tata!
-wenly-