Saturday, March 24, 2012

The whole body aches. Napped and woke up, felt like puking. Must be the 3 dinners in 1.

There are like 15 people in the living room with 73748072 cans of beer, and an iPad.

Playing in between, with background music

I need random nights like my sis has.
But there's no beach to go in Cardiff at night.


Lol Junkiat is getting angry again. Haha that drunkard.

I vant to go to the beach, soak my feet and brush them with the sand.

I remember a night back in Aus, where we randomly gathered and lighted fireworks in the cold night.

random night outings and hangings

The cake was a success!
The Victoria strawberry sponge cake
Not the carrot cake which became butter cake tho.

Oh wells. But both were goooood

At least that's what I choose to believe.
Heh. My reality

I need a back massage plssssssss

0 comments: