Tuesday, January 31, 2012

u know u miss them when u start seeing them in other people



wrote this when u left to melb. so long ago now it seems! haha
the phone has been long gone
so have the messages
but never those funny memories!


Monday, June 21, 2010 at 4:29pm

am looking at the msgs u sent a long time ago. haha with some ice cream. they never fail to make me laugh, seriously. and at the same time they never fail to make me feel loved.

stuff like : eww u bring avinesh with u to watch that tamil movie!, if we can't agree we watch kuruvi!,

haha and i sent u sth like i tell my mom, and u said i tell my maid! lol the many stories of ur maids and overweight cats

oh and my fav one: pity, even my grandma wasnt that bad.
haha!

and my birthday msg last year! may u be blessed with g2 pens, a rich husband and 5 kids. Enjoy this 45 mins! tmrw it shall be my day again, just like everyday.

looking at this u still owe me my pens. fig tree dinner and mcd if i rmb correctly.

then there was that day where my dog got pregnant again : Omg.. so subur! GO NEWTER IT LA PLS!

and theres that bunch of : where is class wenly?
funny these used to be the most annoying ones, but now i miss getting them the most.


and now the new ones have arrived!
and u have not changed one bit!
<3

· · April 29, 2011 at 4:00am via mobile ·
    • Wan Nur Zayani I'm sorry I missed your calls! But please stop calling me. I won't let you come to my wedding. I am sorry, I have to choose my friends now :( you can wait in front of the palace to see me kiss my future husband, though :) x
      April 29, 2011 at 4:54am ·
    • Wan Nur Zayani By the way I miss you. As much as I loathe you, I still do!

      · · April 6, 2011 at 1:39am ·
        • Wan Nur Zayani Yes I've sent you an invitation. You will be sitting with the Queen. She wants her crown to be polished every 5 minutes or so. Haha. Kidding! How are you? I want to make Anzac cookies for you.

          · · March 24, 2011 at 2:54am ·
            • Wan Nur Zayani Please stop trying to be me. People can imitate me but they know that I can never be duplicated :) Please come to the wedding rehearsal tomorrow. I will need your help with my gown, it's pretty long! Thanks sweetie xxx hahahahahaha

              · · March 11, 2011 at 2:18am ·
                • Wan Nur Zayani Hello there! All ready for my wedding this coming spring/summer? William and I are soooo stoked ;) hahaha.

                  Wan Nur Zayani When I come back, the peace will return as well. There can only be one queen and you know that..evil Wenly! Vireen, may the force be with you. Be strong through this hardship!!

0 comments: