Tuesday, August 18, 2009

of danny guglielmucci and brokenness

danny guglielmucci came to sib to preach!!!

i didnt quite hear them say his name at first, but when he started talking about how he overcame his brokenness and how his son lied about having cancer.. and suddenly i sat up n realized HEY THIS IS DANNY GUGLIELMUCCI!!!!

i didnt bring my bible, brought the bible in the hp. though, so i couldnt bring myself to get him to sign on my hp. i wanted him to sign my bible!!! the blue one!!! lesson learned.

and the sermon that morning was awesome. ps danny talked about his brokenness and how He uses our brokenness to make us unshakable.
and in Him we will always be whole.
and i realized that it was the answer all long to the questions i was asking Him all the months. why did u let this happen to us? why must it be us? why not another house?
and it was like He smacked His answers right at my face that morning at 8.30!!
i was like O.O
is was amazing.
one word: awesome!!!

To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing

For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just

At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified

You’ve called me out of death
You’ve called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I’m reconciled

In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness

-sweetly broken by jeremy riddle

0 comments: