Wednesday, April 1, 2009

if only my imaginary friend were a guy!

just read this book that was recommended to me by farhana and wan nur. hahah!
and it was super sweet!!!!its bout this girl having an imaginary friend and later met him for real! it was a super sweet book ok! haha farhana is gonna say: omg! u liked it?! but its romance!! -.-" i liked the notebook also wad.. but seriously that girl has to stop reading romance novels 24/7 and read sth like er.. FREEDOM WRITERS!! =D or my friend flicka!. she didnt even finish my freedom writers diary!! HOW COULD SHE NOT!?!??!?

TT
to those of u who have never had an imaginary friend around before, U ALL ARE SO SAD!! hahha jkjk.. sigh but i still missed the times i had my imaginary friend. the stuff we would do when im quite sure nobody is looking, lol i even had some of those conversations during lessons in primary school! hahah. enjoyed the times i had with the great a** kicker who stood up for me at all times and at all costs.
oh and that's not the end of it.
then came my imaginary horse,
my imaginary dog, etc.
all the stuff i didnt get to have wayy back. hahah!
oh don't u laugh at me, some people i know have had imaginary cars, super heroes, and da da da.

and when we all grew older, some of us grew out of it.
as for me, well i found God
and i talk to His Spirit all the time now, my best friend.
and this time it's for real. =)

0 comments: