Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31.12.2008

it's the last day of 2008..
2009 is less than 12 hours away..
BUT I SWEAR WE JUST LEFT CH YESTERDAY!!!
sigh. this is one year im not looking forward to..
with all the changes, the exams, the people leaving and never coming back...
its gonna be a big year,
a big change

have been trying to move on
the more i think of it the more i start to dread 2009
where everything is gonna change.
it will never be the same..

at least He never changes
that's comforting
at least we all have Him to hold on to,
and that is forever.
thanks for a wonderful 2008 :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made me Glad

I will bless the Lord forever
And I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
And he has set my feet upon a rock

And I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord....

You are my shield
My strength
My portion
Deliverer
My shelter
Strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Whom have I in Heaven but you?
There's none I desire beside you
You have made me glad
And I'll say of the Lord....

1 comments:

tabster23 said...

*hugs*

I love u wenly ;) haha..

hang in there.. i'll be back.. make sure u study.. i know that growing up isn't the best feeling in the world.. but i'm sure u'll do just fine..

take care ya.. miss u :)