Saturday, July 12, 2008

so we splitted up

jean sean's HUA HUA!


was looking forward to seeing the whole class of group C again.
then they split us up into 2 stupid groups -.-"
so much for the bonding genting trip we had. all our getting to know each other efforts washed down the longkang.

my group has only 5 out of the 13 girls including me.. TT and the most terrible thing is, shuwei is in the other group.!!! pfftt i so wana sue help for this.
the good thing is, we are only splitting up for 2 classes. phew.

but aih only two classes of zayani@the cabbage.. no more bickering and fighting over who gets prince william and whos THE queen of england and the rest of the free world. TT

and natalie! no more laughing at her banana chinese all day.

and ZY! my DEAR! gt to know u alot more during genting trip.

and lilih. no infamous laughter for 2 classes! that's more than 2 and a half day's worth of class!

vireen. no more bullying that poor sad girl all day

its a good thing my changfu is still here with me and my XIANG XIANG!
heheh. i shall miss them all. lessons aren't that fun without u guys.

but i made a new best friend. or say BFF!!
ahahahah her name is alicia! or aka zayani's ex-best girlfriend!
she prefers me over her. SO THERE! look whos queen now!

haha. here is a nice pic of my new best friend!


i did something weird yesterday. i called pei chee.. haha i actually called her! not to borrow money or confirm anything with her that sort of conversation. i called to talk to her! ahahahha i felt so weird. she did too! surprised that i called her for nothing. haha she's the one who usually calls and complain about me, her day and me. heheh.

not that we don't communicate or talk about normal stuff.. we do! through texting each other. hahha. guess we couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone and ask:" how was ur day?"
sigh, its kindoff sad.
maybe one of the big reasons is im using 012 and she's using 016 and we kindoff duno each other's house number. haha excuses excuses.
okok i duno hers. she has all the numbers related to me because i usually do not pick up my phone coz its either vibrating in silent mode or it dieded coz i forgot to charge it. haha from my house numbers to my parents numbers to my AUNT's house number. amazing isn't it?

maybe i just took her for granted and didn't bother to check up on her. sigh. i always do that don't u think?
i used to call ah boon and fellow 314 ppl out everyday at the beginning of college. guess i thought i was gonna lose some friends. i really feared that i was gonna lose lots of friends, ppl i know well and ppl i love. so i grabbed every single opportunity to go out with them and TNF after class.

but as time passed by, i got to know that i won't lose these ppl as friends don't just come and go. they stick to u and with u for the rest of ur lives. that's why they are called friends or
BestFriendsForever(s). i became more confident in my friends and less insecure. knowing that nobody can replace them in my life and i won't be replaced by some somebody even if we do not see each other for n years.

but i guess it was kindoff different not talking to them for so long and not knowing whats happening in their lives.i felt left out from their lives. i realized that i really cared about everything that was happening in their lives and i really wanted to know what they were going through.
now i know i have to at least bother to pick up the phone once in a while and ask them:" how was ur day?" . heh. yes wut a bad person I've been to them.

so i shall start calling EVERYBODY during my free time at home :)


the hostel kia


i miss you, u smelly shiong


314 my 2nd home. heheh


TNF . life buddies!


BFFs


hot mama. ahhah so small la ur pic. taken by my antique phone u cannot blame me!


sigh.

hot dog@ pei chee@ pichi@ mum! just found out i don't have ANY pics alone with u. so i had to steal this pic of urs. xD U DUN SCOLD ME AR!!

2 comments:

Pei Chee said...

1st. huahua's owner is me not jean sean anymore, u can ask her, hehe.

2nd. i realli tot u dont care us much already because u oweys fong fei gei or dont want to attend, so hurt, hehe. oh...... yuan lai didn check up on me, haha. kiddin la.

3rd. i have the photos which i took wf u. just u dont appreciate only ma.. all are in my comp... haiz haiz

last. u stole my pic oh... but nvm la.. haha

wenly! said...

yalar. i don have photos because YOU DIDNT GIVE ME MA!!!

TT. poor hua hua now